Tai Chi Forms
The Traditional Yang Style Form is a series of slow, smooth and rhythmic movements, developed to relax the mind and gently but thoroughly exercise the body. In the far east alone, some 300 million people practise Tai Chi regularly; world-wide the figure must be staggering.
From harassed businessmen to busy housewives, people of all ages and from all walks of life find benefit in its practise.
Studies on the effects of Tai Chi support what has been intuitively known by it’s advocates, that it:
- Calms the mind and relieves stress
- Tones and energises the whole body
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Develops robust good health
- Strengthens resistance to disease
- Improves Posture
- Strengthens joints
- Lowers blood pressure